Vu+
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

common interface assignment

Discussion in 'CI Modules' started by Peruche1927, May 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peruche1927

Peruche1927 Vu+ Newbie

Hello, I love the image blackhole but unfortunately there is a very big problem the common interface assignment does not work and I even feel that the plugin is not installed? I tried to install version 3.05 then 3.09 and even 4, still the same problem I can not assign strings.I normally explain when you assigned strings in common interface assignment this is only it's chains that have to work and not at all the others that are not assigned work too. Do you have an idea and how to find this plugin on the internet, I did not find anywhere in my view + ultimo 4K.Thank you times for your help. Small precision I have a fransat module and a Swiss card in an ***** and I have to assign the channels fransat or otherwise the Swiss channels do not work. Thanks again for your help

2. Matrix10

Matrix10 Administrator

Warning

You have not read the rules of the forum.
    Not allowed discussion when it comes to use emulators.
    (legally and illegally)

http://www.vuplus-community.net/rules.html

3. Peruche1927

Peruche1927 Vu+ Newbie

I do not understand you, I have a legal fransat card with an official legal module and a legal Swiss official card

4. Peruche1927

Peruche1927 Vu+ Newbie

Hello, I love the image blackhole but unfortunately there is a very big problem the common interface assignment does not work and I even feel that the plugin is not installed? I tried to install version 3.05 then 3.09 and even 4, still the same problem I can not assign strings.I normally explain when you assigned strings in common interface assignment this is only it's chains that have to work and not at all the others that are not assigned work too. Do you have an idea and how to find this plugin on the internet, I did not find anywhere in my view + ultimo 4K.Thank you times for your help. Small precision I have a fransat module and a Swiss card in another module. Thank you again for your help Ps for the gendarmes of this forum everything is legal and official

5. Matrix10

Matrix10 Administrator

There is no gander here
    but the rules of the forum , which you do not respect.

Ban one month.
    And besides the warnings , you not respect the rules of the forum.
    Spamming and abusing the administrator.
    Learn how to behave in this forum.
    Otherwise, a permanent ban follows.

http://www.vuplus-community.net/rules.html

Last edited: May 7, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.