Vu+
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Open MultiBoot How To install and use it

Discussion in 'Vu+ Genel' started by levi, Jun 10, 2015.

1. takisxx

takisxx Vu+ Newbie

well before that i wanna ask you something,with openbh 0.1 can i use blackhole 3.0.9 on multiboot? it stucks?

2. nunigaia

nunigaia Moderator

Open Blackhole 01 is a very old version.

• Use at flash Open BlackHole 4.2.018 ( without many plugins ... to not fill up your flash memory as you own Vu Solo ) and then install at Open Multiboot BlackHole 3.0.9, Open BlackHole 4.2.018 and install what you need there.
    best regards
    nunigaia

takisxx and Alexwilmac like this.
  3. takisxx

takisxx Vu+ Newbie

finally i made it!with openbh 4.2.018 doewsnt work...but with 0.1 works.i install satdreamgr on multiboot..blackhole 3.0.9 gives me black screen on openmultiboot again... i dont know the reason

4. Thomas67

Thomas67 Vip

I would suggest that you start all over from scratch

First flash latest OpenBlackhole Image (openbh 4.2.018)
    Do an online image update and when done follow instructions from levi in post nr 1 of this thread

But before uploading the Blackhole image to folder open-multiboot-upload shorten the name of the zip file to only Blackhole before installing in multiboot.
    This should work for you if done proper like in post nr 1 :)

takisxx and nunigaia like this.
  5. takisxx

takisxx Vu+ Newbie

thanks you all for your answers.all fine.i just notice to rename the .zip file only with 3 letters(with more letters doesnt work).
    regards!

nunigaia and Thomas67 like this.