Vu+
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OpenBH 4.2 Vu+ Duo2

Discussion in 'OpenBH Vu+ Duo2 images' started by Ev0, Sep 27, 2018.

1. khafanpardaz

khafanpardaz Vu+ User

thanks for answer
    my dear friend
    its not only for me
    upload flash file for your support and help quality 3 month left but you do not do any help
    i have so bad problems in my box \ for ex in my skin the freq of channel is not real its a number about 14263 or 15825 for freq 12092 in yahsat
    help me please

2. Alexwilmac

Alexwilmac BH Lover

Well: among the many possible issues one might have, this is not. As I always say, what matters is: can you watch the channel or not? Because, even if you see another value but you could not watch the channel, how useful is it?
    This is an old discussion: your only choice is to find a valid VPN provider, I fear, or wait for the next release. But you'll be always in this situation: nobody can assure you the future release will be perfect for you before their online updates.
    So, try a way to solve a way more efficiently.
    If there was a sort of combo update pack, like in MacOs, I'd be glad to send it to you. But it does not exist, unfortunately.

khafanpardaz likes this.
  3. khafanpardaz

khafanpardaz Vu+ User

Answer from an Iranan USER .
    With all due respect to the laws and regulations of your site
    It's unfortunate that I see the loneliness of friends supporting me about my problem
    Making and publishing an updated file is so hard for you. It's also worth adding that my right is to live with your facilities and your right to live with our misery.
    Regards From Iran

4. nunigaia

nunigaia Moderator

The frequency? Can you post please this sreenshot, in order to help you?

On the selected line you see on the screenshot ... you can change it from tuner to settings - frontend data source.
    This will solve surely your issue, to display the next to real frequency.

Try it! ;)

best regards
    nunigaia

Frequency.jpg

khafanpardaz likes this.
  5. nunigaia

nunigaia Moderator

Instead of give a "like" to my post, can you please give me your feedback, if it solves your issues?

best regards
    nunigaia

6. Ev0

Ev0 Administrator

For the last time, NO we will not upload an updated file, because when we next update, you will expect us to do it again and the time after that, and the time after that.
    We have an online update system for a reason (so this is not required).
    If you can not use a VPN or some other connection to our server then we can not help you.

Sorry I do feel your pain (not sure why I need to do so though), but life isn't fair.
    As above, if I post an update now, you will expect it next time there is an update and the time after that, etc etc, so it's not happening as we have the online update system.

You posted in the shoutbox 2 days ago, you had switched to another image that you are very happy with, so go and use that image and be happy :)

khafanpardaz likes this.
  7. khafanpardaz

khafanpardaz Vu+ User

HOW TO USE VPN IN MY BOX ??? I CANNOT USE I FIND A OPENVPN BUT MY BOX CANNOT CONNECT WHIT IT

Sorry I do feel your pain (not sure why I need to do so though), but life isn't fair.
    As above, if I post an update now, you will expect it next time there is an update and the time after that, etc etc, so it's not happening as we have the online update system.

You posted in the shoutbox 2 days ago, you had switched to another image that you are very happy with, so go and use that image and be happy :)[/QUOTE]

Thank you for your understanding
    If possible, send an update to 4.2.030
    Send us at least 3 OR 4 months so that we do not keep up with these updates
    In addition
    Only the server of your site is filtered due to the existence of Persian section in our country. No other image server - PLI and OPENATV OR other images ,are not filtered in our country.
    I do not like other images and just love your image SO IN THEY "OPENBLACKHOLE"
    With all this interest, I expect you to help us a bit

8. Ev0

Ev0 Administrator

Thank you for your understanding
    If possible, send an update to 4.2.030
    Send us at least 3 OR 4 months so that we do not keep up with these updates
    In addition
    Only the server of your site is filtered due to the existence of Persian section in our country. No other image server - PLI and OPENATV OR other images ,are not filtered in our country.
    I do not like other images and just love your image SO IN THEY "OPENBLACKHOLE"
    With all this interest, I expect you to help us a bit[/QUOTE]

FOR THE VERY LAST TIME.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ask again, and you will be banned as I am getting tired of repeating myself.

nunigaia and khafanpardaz like this.
  9. khafanpardaz

khafanpardaz Vu+ User

I'm ashamed of all the troubles and harassment
    I was able to fix my problem and get to your server
    Thanks to all friends and managers

nunigaia and Thomas67 like this.
  10. khafanpardaz

khafanpardaz Vu+ User

"please delete my current post i cannot delete"

11. nunigaia

nunigaia Moderator